Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm on a roll, kids.

So by now I'm thinking that I should have set a theme for the week and had it be "Stephanie's week in pictures" because I've been pretty good at telling you exactly what I did every night this week. Don't you worry, my friends. I know that my life is so exciting that you're all dying to know every day what I did the night before, so maybe I'll keep this up for a little while. And maybe I'll also lay off the crack. ha. (just kidding, Mom)
So yeah, today, Thursday, me, Tiffany, and Tommy went to the temple up in Oakland. Well, there were lots of other people there, but we went too. And on the way, Tiffany decided to buy a bike. She was really feeling the urge to own something today, and we weren't about to stop her. Tommy was a little worried about fitting the bike into his car, but with a little oomph, we finally got it in. Tiffany was trapped underneath it, but once and a while you have to make sacrifices for the things you really want.


She definitely didn't seem too unhappy about it. I'll have to take some more pictures of the bike for you, because it is sweet! From what we can tell, it is a 1960's Schwinn with awesome handle bars and its a cool green color. Her name is Juliet in case you're wondering.



I snapped a quick photo of the temple as we were leaving. It was an awesome night to be at the temple; so many good friends were there. Seriously, it was great all around.

We got ice cream at Fenton's afterwards which was nice, but the service stunk. So we ordered some to go and went home. Another awesome day and I'm up late again. Staying up late + Getting up early = Not awesome.

No comments: