Saturday, September 15, 2007

Picnic in the Park

Today we had a ward activity! Yea for activities!

We met up at Golden Gate Park and the weather was just perfect: a little chilly and then the sun came out right before we left. I love that about the fog; sometimes it lifts when you least expect it.
Here I am getting some Italian love with Andrea S. PRONTO!

Andrea P. brought her cute little dog Zoe and she was the star of the picnic for sure. All the boys were in love with her. Isn't that ironic? The boys were all paying more attention to the dog than they were to the human girls right in front of them. Typical.

Dave was even doing a weird little dance for Zoe; he claims that he was just copying her, but if you check back in the previous pictures, you can see that he was doing his weird dance well before I took this picture.
Our picnic was graced by the one and only Daryl. This picture is just for you, DJH. Its my proof that I love your stinking guts. I've known you longer than anyone else at the bbq and I think you're fabulous. Everyone including me in SF misses you for sure.

Colin and Jake were on the verge of playing Croquet...but I'm not 100% sure that it happened.
All of a sudden, something went running by...

to the right...

and to the left...

but it was only Andrea and Zoe....

ah, good times.

1 comment:

Erica said...

wow. 1. i don't know about this pic you've got posted; 2. i LOVE horn almonds. i've been to this same bakery and it's amazing. another great thing is that everything is fat free on weekends! =)