Thursday, November 15, 2007

Reached My Quota of Bourbon

Bourbon Street, that is. After realizing that my camera was gone forever, I quit throwing beads at random people walking by and went back to my hotel to pack. (At least there was a little silver lining and I ran into my crush while walking back to the hotel.) I packed as quickly as possible and still I got to bed at 1am. When your flight is at 6am and you have to leave your hotel at 4am, going to bed doesn't sound incredibly tempting.

My camera still hasn't shown up, so today I'm in the market for a new one. Anyone out there absolutely love theirs?

I was planning on running a bunch of errands as soon as I got home yesterday, but I laid down on the big red couch at 3pm and didn't really get up until about 5am. So today, I will run errands and get all of those necessary things done before I leave again tomorrow for Utah. I have a facial and massage scheduled for Monday morning, so I can't wait.

In other news, and just in case you're interested, everything work-related in New Orleans went better than I ever could have hoped. I was truly blessed. I work with such amazing people and I can't imagine a job better suited for me. I really do love my job. Speaking of my job, I'd better get ready to go to it. Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad New Orleans went well, ya know, except for the losing of the camera part. Can't wait till you get out here - we should definitely do a little vegging.

xox

Mrs. B said...

I love my new Olympus model. I can't think of the exact model it is, but it takes the standard xd cards, has 8.2 megapixel, takes quick pictures and does pic w/ sound along with video.