Monday, January 28, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away!!!

Dude. I'm glad I don't live in Seattle because I am done with the rain. Completely done. On Friday evening, I sat in the airport for five hours waiting for my flight to take off, which means that I could have driven to LA faster than it took me to fly. How's that for annoying? Last night, I arrived at the gate to find out that yet again, my flight was delayed. I thought about leaving, but then I decided that I'd rather just buy myself a diet coke and sit and read a book that I've been struggling to get through for the past few months. Lucky for me, I was sitting right by the gate because they announced at our scheduled departure time that our flight would only be 20 minutes late after all. Hooray for that. This is my happy face after finding out the happy news.

Some other exciting things that happened while I was in LA:
  • Lunch with Zach, Scott, & Catherine. I heart them.
  • I was able to spend lots of quality time with my "sisters."
  • Played Guitar Hero for the first time - I'm serious.
  • "Somehow" my hair color is slightly red now. But I like it.
Oh...and it rained the entire time I was there except for the two hours that Zach, Scott, Catherine, and I were at lunch. I guess if it had to rain, I might as well have been in LA hanging out with people I love and don't get to see often enough.

No comments: