Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Some Pictures From My Weekend

Ok so here are the pictures that I took while I was in LA. Well, for the most part. The only time that I took pictures was when I was with Zach, Scott, and Catherine. The rest of the time I spent there was super chill and it didn't dawn on me to take any pictures. The best part about going down to LA was getting to spend time with these amazingly beautiful girls. Part of me still can't believe how grown up they are. I mean...they may not be related to me by blood, but I couldn't love them more if they were part of my own family. And they haven't changed a whole lot from when I met them 20 years ago.

I am so lucky that I was able to see Scott since he moved to DC a month or so ago. Serendipitous indeed. Since last week was Scott's birthday, I brought a surprise for him in the form of one of Rebecca's dolls. It was a hit for sure. I look completely disturbed in this picture. If you could see Scott's face, you'd see that he is too.

Catherine, Zach, and Me after eating at a place called Dahab on Santa Monica Blvd and Sawtelle. Check it out if you live in the area. Just be weary of the hookah. :)

How cute are they?? Their celebrity name is Zacharine or Catharack. Which one do you think is better? Sweetener or an eye disease. I may have to vote for the eye disease, well, since, you know...


Yes, we might have just become good friends starting last September, but this is our official family photo, because I'm the boss and I say so. I love that the scary doll is in it.

And just because I thought it was hilarious, here is a picture of my roommate taking a nap about 10 minutes ago. Do you see the heater on her bed?? I know you can't see it rotating, but it is. Can you say fire hazard? :) Love you Tiff!

No comments: