Thursday, March 20, 2008

You Are Estressing Me Out

Yesterday on my way to work all of things that are stressing me out right now starting piling up in my brain. That's always nice right after an amazing vacation, right? After thinking thoroughly about my list of things to do, I realized that all of these things are pretty much under my control. For example, here are some things that were on my list:

1. Bedroom/house = messy.
2. Tons of things to do at work.
3. Tired.
4. "Other stuff."

So last night after getting home from working late, I got rid of "Other stuff" and went to bed at 9. Ok, so I woke up at 1am and didn't fall back asleep until 4am, but hey! I feel rested and I'm at work early today. Ta-da! I knocked 2.5 things off my list! So my stress is not totally gone, but I'm feeling a WHOLE lot better now.

I will be in a workshop all day today, so you still need to wait for pictures from Spain. Anything stressing YOU out right now? Just to give you a little teaser, please enjoy a picture of me in Cordoba last week with an awesome banghawk.

4 comments:

Beverly B. said...

Glad you're back safe. You look great. That is a really beautiful picture.

Kimberly Badger said...

That's a great picture Steph!! I sure miss you. By the way don't estress. ;)

Maunderer said...

You look so great. I have strep throat right now, but it is not really stressing me out because it happened right when I have a HUGE math exam - that I get extra time to study for thanks to the sickness. See my blog for a picture (that I sent to my teacher).

Camie said...

It always sucks to come back to real life after a great vacation. You'll get used to the grind again soon. I can't wait to see your pictures.....