Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm Sick With a Travel Bug

Let's see. In the past three weeks, I've purchased over 5 plane tickets. I wouldn't say that it isn't because I don't love San Francisco, because I often think of the things I'm missing out on while I'm away. It's just that I have so many friends all around the country that I love spending time with as well. So there you have it. There's just never enough time to be all the places I want to be and see the people I want to see.

Lately I've been meeting a lot of people who have either lived in or been to North Carolina and those who lived there all say that they really want to move back someday. When I get a little homesick, I just listen to this beautiful song and it makes me happy. Just knowing that I get to go back two times this year is making me giddy.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Brian really wants to check out North Carolina for possible jobs because he said he remembers loving it when he visited you there as a kid.