Monday, April 28, 2008

Slow Weekend

I've been really bad about posting pictures lately - I hope you'll forgive me while I get my life in order. This weekend I took it easy and tried to not over-extend myself. On Friday I curled up on my big red couch and watched four episodes straight of Felicity. Oh the drama. I love it. My friend came over to fix my internet issues (thanks jm!) and I went to bed feeling fairly relaxed. Saturday, I slept until 10, went to a work thing in the east bay for a few hours and then went to dinner with a friend on Saturday night. I was in bed by 11pm. yay! On Sunday I went to San Jose for my cousin's daughter's first communion. Like always, it was good to be with family. I wrapped up the evening spent with good friends and again, was in bed by a reasonable hour. And I'd like to give a shout out to the fabulous weather this weekend. I slept with my patio door wide open the last two nights...and as there is no screen, I keep my curtains pulled shut so that no bats or other random creatures would try and enter. So far, so good.

Life is slowly getting back to normal. Pics to come tomorrow, I promise.

No comments: