Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pepp or Dine?

This past weekend I went to LA to spend some time with friends. The main reason for going down was because my good friend Zach was graduating from Pepperdine with his MBA. I had a flight voucher to use and thought: "Hey - what better than to go hang out with Zach for the weekend?!" The weather couldn't have been better in Malibu.

After the graduation ceremony, Zach took us up to the Hero's Garden on top of campus to see the beautiful view. Really, I don't have a whole lot of sympathy for Pepperdine students after visiting their campas. Why did I choose to live in the frozen tundra for 3.5 years when I could have gone here??? Darn you, Rexburg and Logan!

And then we went to Santa Monica to eat some yummy seafood!
Doesn't Zach look like someone who has an MBA?

Really though, good times. So glad that I went down to graduation. And...BONUS! Look who I got to see that night! Oh my goodness it was so great to see Dan & Buck.

And on a completely random note, this was too funny not to share.

3 comments:

Erica said...

congrats to zach! my future business leader sure knows how to eat a crab!

Laura said...

I was dying of laughter....Meatloaf rules!!
On another not, the newest addition to our family arrived on Mon. April 7th! He's doing well and oh so cute! Check out the pictures on our family blog!

Amy said...

Oh Rick and Dan! Nostalgia City! I love those guys! Makes me miss the old gang.