Tuesday, April 22, 2008

White Trash Party

Since I'm going out of town tonight for a few days, I decided that if you were ever going to see pictures from my Saturday night, it was going to be because I stole pictures from my friends. Thank you, facebook. We were the only ones dressed up for the party, so here's our group picture. For the record, I was eating beanie weanies when this was taken. Some of the other foods that we included in the mix were: Fanta, RC Cola, Hostess Fruit Pies, Ho hos, Ding Dongs, Bear Claws, and Tampico.

Not gonna lie. This mumu was quite comfy. I've thought seriously about sleeping in it the past few nights. Haven't done it yet, but you never know when that thing might show up again, friends. As seen below, Deb totally copied my outfit. Can't blame her I guess. I mean - she's missing the leopard print hair rollers and the plastic visor, but the mumus are hard to beat.

And off to the roller derby we went; and no, we didn't wear our outfits - well, Kristine did, but she looked hot - or so I heard some boys saying on Sunday. True story. Below is the women's Bay City Bombers roller derby team lining up for the next round of WWF on roller skates. I have some amazing action shots that Marshall took on my camera, but we've already talked about how you might not see those for a while.

And after roller derby, our white trash night continued at the Presidio Bowling Alley where we had a surprise birthday party for our friend. I was tired after a very full day, so this picture captures my evening at the bowling alley perfectly. I sat in this chair for about 3 hours and talked to everyone and anyone.

It'd been a while since Karen and I threw a party and from the looks of it, it was a raging success. From what I heard, the roller derby was a hit. Next on the list of things to do: Monster Truck Rally.

2 comments:

Debsie Doodle said...

I'm happy to share my pics anytime. And, hey, you can't blame me for copying your awesome WT outfit idea! Let's totally plan the Monster Truck Ralley!!

beccabeck said...

Nice, you look like a realy heavy drinker with the red cup!