Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fashion Help!

I told you all that I'm going to be bridesmaid again this summer right? This will be the 8th time and really, it seems as though this career is coming to an end. At least hopefully.
Today I bought this shirt as part of a bridesmaid's outfit that I will be wearing in August. I need a white skirt to go with it. Anyone want to help me find one? Also - suggestions for shoes?? I'm thinking about buying these:
Heidi & Emily - this is where you come in. ....seriously.

4 comments:

beccabeck said...

Cute skirt at Ann Taylor. Has a nice shape that I think would compliment the lines of the shirt. But, I dunno. It isn't posting as a link, so I will just tell you how to get to it, how's that? It is at Anntaylor.com and is a "tissue lined seamed skirt."

Bethany said...

OK,so I looked online to find a skirt. Found one that I would most definitely wear with that shirt. So I come back to your blog to comment and what do I see? I see that beccabeck has suggested the exact same skirt! So, here is a double recommendation for the tissue lined seamed skirt at anntaylor.com. The best part? It is on sale right now!

Kimberly Badger said...

Steph you're the best! I love the shirt and hope that it looks fabulous on everyone. What are best friends for...surprising you when you least expect it, talking sense into you when everyone is questioning your judgment and of course helping you pick out bridesmaid outfits. Love ya! By the way love the shoes and I agree with the gals about the skirt. Way cute!

Anonymous said...

Um, that shirt is gorgeous! And I love the wedge shoes, love the T-strap, love it all. I think wedges are great for a summery wedding, particularly a more casual-toned one (as evidence from the adorable shirt+skirt combo outfit). Fantastic pick on the shoes!

xox