Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Run Like A Girl


Yesterday I signed up for the Nike Women's Half Marathon here in San Francisco through Team in Training. I need to raise over $2k to be eligible to participate in the race since I'm running to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Many thanks to those of you who have donated already and I'd appreciate more if some of you feel so inclined. Click here to donate. This will be my second half marathon, but I'm determined to not get shin splints this time! Plus, I'm going to buy myself a cute new outfit to race in, which will give me some motivation(don't worry - I'll break it in before race day). I only have one more day of boot camp and then my training will officially start. I'm actually kind of excited to get back into running. I miss it, believe it or not.

Thanks for your support!

No comments: