Saturday, August 9, 2008

If Loving A Vampire is a Sin, I'm Ready for a Great Trip.

Sorry for being MIA. The last few days have been a little crazy - not only have I been out of the office doing random things with work, but I'm going on a little trip today to Las Vegas, which also means that I'll be out of the office for most of next week. You're all fairly lucky, so you'll probably hear from me at least once.

Oh - and I finally caved and started reading this:

And yes, now I'm addicted to teenage vampire love just like most of the world right now. Seriously - I'm loving me some Edward Cullen at the moment. Have a great week, everyone! A full report on Sin City, coming right up.

6 comments:

Isabel said...

Edward Cullen and Vegas...two of my favorite things!

Enjoy.

Derek and Ang said...

Haha Isn't Edward dreamy? Im on the new book now, loving it just as much as the others! Who knew I'd love vampires so much!

Laura said...

I've read the entire set and I do love it!! Just be sure you plan enough time 'cause I never wanted to stop. Plus, you get vegas!! Life doesn't get any better.

C. Leah said...

That book is total addiction!! Get ready for not getting any sleep! :)

Hope you have fun in Vegas...that's on my list of places to go one day. :)

House of Smiths said...

(Siiigh) You have NO idea how addicting these get. Please feel free to tell me how much you LOVE these books when you come... I will not laugh or pass judgment, for I too... Am a Vampire lover.
LOL. And knowing you, I think you'll LOVE the way that the series ends.
Happy reading
Shelley

Unknown said...

You caved too huh? I caved a few months back and it consumed my life...these books are so awesome! I'm impressed you are on the 4th one in just a month...on top of all your fun travels?!