Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Only One Way To Find Out.

Last week I was talking to my friend Andrea about a dinner party that I was having this week and how I needed to find a few recipes for simple and delicious dishes so that I wouldn't have to spend a lot of time cooking. I told her that since I was getting back from my trip to Washington a day before said dinner party, I really didn't think I was going to have a lot of time on my hands to shop, prepare, etc. So you know what she said? "We'll trade. You buy the groceries and I will prepare the food." {Well, we also bartered a little party planning, which for me is so easy and yes, I understand that this isn't so easy for everyone. After all, this is pretty much my job.}

On Sunday evening I went and picked up the food and after eating it last night and possibly for breakfast this morning, I have one thing to say:
Andrea, you are my hero.

I mean - I don't really want to totally advertise for her on here since I don't really have her permission to do so, but if you are having a small dinner party at your house, she is an awesome caterer. For reals. I don't know what her going rate is, but this is definitely something worth looking into. If you want her contact info, shoot me a comment and I'll get it to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That apron is awesome. Seriously. AWESOME!!

xox