Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday Morning Smile

Sad news. "Someone" forgot to grab her i-pod out of her rental car at DCA the other day. With so many other worries in the world today, I've decided that although it stinks, I can't worry about it and be upset. It just stinks. This morning, this picture was in my email inbox from my sister. Happy Monday!

Only two more weeks until I get to see my 5 babies! If you live in Utah, I will be there the weekend of October 11th and in celebration of Riley being baptized and Daniel being blessed, my family is having a hoopla during the day. Please email me if you'd like more information. stephzundel at gmail dot com.

PS - if you are related to me, I'd better get an email from you.

2 comments:

Piper said...

That picture is the epitome of Monday mornings in our household- nobody wants to be woken up!!! (And I think I am the most guilty!) Have fun with the fam!!!

Uzi said...

wow, not only do I live in Utah, I'm also related.......so does this count as the email? :)