Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Items of Business

1. The below picture doesn't exactly follow where I stand politically, but I did think it was quite hilarious. Only in San Francisco, right?


2. And speaking of the election...I voted last night using my absentee voter ballot. This was my favorite San Francisco initiative. Living here, there are usually some wacky ones and you'd ONLY find something like that here. Or maybe in Berkeley. And if someone guesses who I voted for (for President), and you guess correctly in the comments, I will send you a prize.

3. Fleet week in the Bay Area is here. In fact, I can hear the Red Barron somersaulting through the sky right now. Awesome. Too bad I'm going out of town.

4. My half marathon is only about a week away (holy crap!) and I think I'm actually prepared. My three mile run this morning was super easy and if you still would like to donate to the cause of my fundraiser, please click here!

5. Last night I went to the gym only to find that it was Yom Kippur and the gym was closed. I added all Jewish holidays to my google calendar this morning so that I can avoid that in the future.

6. I hope everyone has a nice weekend! I just got an email from my crush. My weekend is definitely off to a good start. sigh. <3

2 comments:

Erica said...

1. your starbucks post was such a tease for me.

2. let's go get one after our 1/2 marathon (8 days)!!!

3. thanks for the smiles w/ your posts!

4. have a great weekend lady.

Amy said...

My guess is Ron Paul; do I get a prize? :)