Thursday, October 2, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance - The Tour

A few weeks ago I was invited to go to the SYTYCD tour with some friends. Unfortunately with my travel schedule and some other factors at work, I wasn't able to make it. Lucky for me, Dave offered to take me in Oakland this week and how could I resist?

Here is a lame picture of one of the group dances, but it was very cool - definitely reminded me of something I did in Winter Guard back in high school since so many of them had sticks they were throwing around. :)


Here are a few of my favorite dances from Season 4 that were performed at the tour. What amazing dancers. Even if you don't watch the show religiously, I would totally recommend going. Three hours of non-stop dancing - how can you go wrong? Enjoy!





No comments: