Thursday, February 26, 2009

My World Is Too Small To Not Go Exploring.

Today I bit the bullet and decided that I have to take advantage of situations as they present themselves. I'm pretty good at it already, but this time, I had to be serious. A common misconception is that I have an enormous amount of vacation time at work. Don't be fooled - I'm just great at taking weekend trips and maximizing the time that I have. (And I have about a month including Christmas break)

Just within this past week, I secured not only two, but three vacations for myself. As if my trip to Greece wasn't enough this November...

Go ahead. Hate me, but I'll be in Duck Beach, Mallorca and Mexico with or without you, so I'd recommend just loving me instead.



If you're looking for me come May, you can find me at the beach. Until then, you can probably find me doing this:

or using this:

So pretty much, I'll be hating myself.

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Yes, I hate you, little miss world traveler. And i loved the kitty video. I love cats and kids.

Unknown said...

You are amazing Stephanie. I am still a bit confused as to what you do for work but I am so happy to see you spending time traveling and seeing the world. I miss it and hope to travel more int he future when it is my "time and season" .. so for now I travel mostly through my geography class with my kids or travel memoir books. Can't wait to see picks. And good for you to be such a consistent runner!!!

Bud & Kim said...

Hey! Did you actually get the chin up bar or find a different one?

Uzi said...

what is that last picture? It looks like something you'd see and the gyno's office.