Friday, February 13, 2009

Sunny Diego - I hope

This week I felt like all the creative juice for blog posting was zapped out of me since I was stuck in meetings for the majority of the time. There were some highlights and some lowlights, but over all, it was a busy week and I'm excited for this weekend to finally get here.

And I'm for sure not the only ones. Just look at this amazing couple who is getting hitched on Saturday. From the moment I met Blair, I knew that he was the right one for Deb. Seriously - any guy who would be willing to wear a mullet wig the first time he meet's the friends of the girl he is dating has to be cool.

And just to give him a break, here's a picture of the two of them in San Diego a few months ago. They sure are in lurvvveee.

So yeah - that's where I'll be until Monday night. And since you know me - I'm a pro at making the most of my weekends - I'm also spending some quality time with these crazy folks. How ironic that they planned a trip to San Diego over the same weekend that I'm a bridesmaid for the tenth time. Even if it rains - this trip is going to be good. Real good.

3 comments:

Beverly B. said...

We know Blair from BYU. He was in a our freshman ward.

Alyssa said...

Ten times? Wow!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

dude weird, so i saw your blog on my friends blog and i saw a picture of your friend barey....and i know him from provo and cali. weird small world! cute blog:)