Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Kiss Me I'm 1% Irish

How did you celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

At the Castro theater, they were playing "Dary O'Gill and the Little People."
Not these Little People; these Little People!

If you want to see why we are posing like we are, check out this scene.

Then we came home and ate this:
(Not my Jack Daniels in the background - not my picture, either)

And now this song is in my head. Do you recognize the actor? Pretty rare that such a good looking young man is such a good looking old man. oy! I have to say that we had such a good time, that this might become an annual tradition.

So now you tell me - what did you do?

3 comments:

Leesa said...

I love "Darby O'Gill and the Little People." I saw the movie the other day - Sean Connery looks sooooooooooooooo young. I watch that video in the early part of March, then Happiest Millionaire (they have several Irish characters, though it is set in Philly, I think).

Andie said...

Um, you forgot to mention our movie snack of Lucky Charms. I was so happy when I discovered the extra bag in my purse this morning. Hee.

Jill said...

That looks sick