Thursday, May 21, 2009

Take Me Away

One of the reasons that Duck Beach time is my favorite time of year is that it is the perfect time to really unwind and reflect on my past year and where I am going in my life. Sitting in a hammock on the beach is hard to beat no matter where you are, but I am a bit biased in thinking that North Carolina is the best place for this.

This picture was taken a few years ago, but it is quite pertinent today as I leave for Duck later this evening. I can't wait for all the hammock time and vitamin D. This is only the first leg of my journey as I will be continuing on to Spain to spend a week with Kristine and my folks at their place in Mallorca. Sometimes, my life is pretty sweet. I will be on my computer a bit while I am gone, so you can expect a few updates along the way.

2 comments:

Margie Quilter said...

Stephanie, I'm prego ...

Margie Quilter said...

Just kidding... that was an attempt to get you to say hi... hahaha... I was afraid I wouldn't get to you before rumors started flying around! Oh well! hahaha