Tuesday, November 3, 2009

see you in a few weeks.

all the emails, calls, texts, prayers, etc. were received today with much gratitude. just knowing that when i am in need, i have an abundance of people who are more than willing to succor me is overwhelming. it is no accident that i have such wonderful people in my life and i thank God so much for the blessing of my family and friends who love me so much.

just to make it clear, i am doing ok. love truly does hurt sometimes, but we learn our lessons and we move onward. as my great-great grandmother said, "Carry On, Carry On, Carry On!" I am doing just that. She would be proud.

and now for the good news. as if what i already said isn't good news. sheesh. i am going to be here in less than a week.

and running a marathon that finishes here in 6 days:


and by Wednesday morning in America, I will be in Athens looking at this beauty.


and now, it is time to pack. i have to be at the airport in 4.5 hours and all that is in my suitcase is underwear. if someone ever tells you that i am well prepared for things, they are lying. or that i am nice, but that is a different story.

2 comments:

Amy of Progressive Pioneer said...

Stephanie, you are amazing; I love you:)

Isabel said...

Man, have a fun trip! Can't wait to hear all about it.