Monday, February 8, 2010

You asked for it.

Angie asked for an update on Darrel the other day. I don't have a lot to say because there isn't much to say. The second time he called, the conversation was extremely brief. I told him that I'd like to talk to him while he is on leave sometime this month and he told me that if he is alive, he'll do his best to call me. Some of you know that we had some financial matters to work out and for the record, the money has been sent and he sent me interest.

Yesterday, the following article was in the UK Telegraph: click here. And today, this one was in the Express. click here.

I realize that many of you out there have mixed feelings about Darrel, but I would appreciate your prayers in his behalf for the next few days. I don't know what is going to happen with us when he gets home, but I just want him to get home.


In case you're curious what plays on my ipod on repeat these days, it is this.

3 comments:

Pace said...

Wait.. i thought you guys broke up?

Derek and Ang said...

Thank you for an update! Sounds like things are still up in the air until he gets back. Listened to the words of the Lifehouse song. =(

Anonymous said...

HAVE A WORD!! Let's have this taken down, ha!