Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Defragmented

On Friday, one of the people in my IT department suggested that I defragment my computer. This is what I started out with:

And then it seemed to be getting a little better by the end of the day on Friday.

My boss suggested that I do a disk cleanup and then this: ouch.

Which got to this by this morning:

And now, at the end of the day today, I'm still working with this:

I think I would have to agree with my boss and say that I think my work computer is hosed. I don't even want to think about my home computer. I will have to check it tonight. Yep, I like to keep it interesting around here. You are welcome.

Post-edit for Nathan:
What fragmented really means - or contiguous, I have absolutely no idea.

1 comment:

Sealion II said...

What do the colors mean?