Thursday, March 11, 2010

Good Life

This morning I listened to this song on my way to work and seemed very fitting.



Let is be said and let it be known - this is my theme song for 2010. Officially.

I told my roommate this morning that I was thinking the other day about how much anxiety I felt when I met Darrel. Although I wouldn't take anything back now, I probably should have just left it at a fling. Lesson learned, right? I also have decided that I'm too good for stupid men who string me along. Here's a tip for my single male readers - don't text a girl on Friday night at 9:30pm to see what she is doing. (especially when she answers you and then you never respond.) I don't like drama and/or games. There are too many other good things in life to participate in to waste my time on people who treat you like a time filler.

I keep a little quote on my desk that says:

"There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama and the people who create it and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy."

Amen, OneRepublic. This is going to be a good life.

No comments: