Thursday, March 25, 2010

Week in Review

This week has been pretty good. Here it is in bullet form:
  • I've been in bed before 10pm every night.
  • Monday, I went to bed at 9:15pm. So tired from the weekend trip to LA.
  • Went swimming again on Tuesday. I really love my swim class and being in the water. Makes me sad I haven't been doing it more through the years.
  • Have officially lost 10 pounds since January 1.
  • Up to 80 pushups and 233 squats in a 20 minute time period.
  • I'm working on a new project that I will hopefully be able to share with you soon. Stay tuned on that.
  • Today I went to lunch with my boss because she wanted me to flirt with the genius at the apple store and get her a new iphone. I am happy to use my skills, people. Happy to. And were we succesful? Yes, yes we were.
  • And I would be remiss if I didn't mention the salad that Amy and I had for dinner last night. Red leaf lettuce, guacamole, avocado (can you eat too much avocado? the answer is no) pico de gallo, lite sour cream, and grilled chicken. I have been thinking about it all day. If I didn't already have dinner plans tonight, you could count on that being in my stomach around 6pm.
  • This weekend will be spent with this little rugrat, who also happens to be my favorite, and only niece. Can't wait!

Whenever I look at this photo, I have to hide the pain that she is playing with my dolls, which are supposed to be locked away on the high shelves of what used to be my closet. I'm trying to be optimistic that I will have children one day and would like it if my sister's 5 kids didn't destroy all the toys that have been saved from my childhood. Mom, if you are reading this, please take note.

No comments: