Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday List

Right now I kind of feel like I've caught a wave and I'm just riding it for as long as I can. So.... a list is in order!
  • Thoughts on the photo per day? I kind of like it for the journal aspect, but do you?
  • My fortune cookie today at lunch told me that I'd be visiting a distant land soon. Oh hells bells. It'd better be talking about Mexico. Is Mexico a distant land?
  • I have a race next Friday and Saturday. Yep, 2 days. I have a feeling this is going to be entertaining. I bought myself a new outfit so that maybe I'd get more excited about it. Stay tuned.
  • My coworkers and I have finished the two hundred squats program and have moved on to sit ups. Still working on the pushups. (We will be on week 6 starting on Monday. eek!)
  • I've lost 13 pounds and officially fit into pants that I haven't worn in over 3 years. Go me.
  • This weekend I'm going to Santa Cruz to hang out with Justin & Silvia. Should be really fun.
  • I have one plans every weekend through June 5. gah.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

::Well done on the weight loss. Yay! If I weren't pregnant I would totally be doing that push-up program.
::I don't mind the photos, but perhaps group them into one big post at the end of the week?
::Your weekends are sounding a lot like mine. Well, except that mine are full of things like potty training not traveling. I'm sure you can guess which I would prefer to be doing.