Monday, June 7, 2010

la vida es buena en México

This is me catching up on Mexico photos. I didn't take many since I lost my camera charger somewhere between Disneyland and San Francisco, but here are two good ones.

First of all - Amy's family's house in Mexico is rad. The below photo was taken one evening when we were about to leave for dinner. I am standing on the porch outside the bedroom where I slept. Yep. Awesomeness. You can see the tent if you look closely where we shaded ourselves from the rays of the Mexican sun.

And in case you didn't know, I love me some Marshall Candland.

The great thing about the Mexico trip was that it was with my every day friends. Most of the time when I travel, I meet up with people that I don't get to see very often. Every single person that came on this trip lives in the Bay Area. So. Good times with good friends.

Favorite moments:

1. Being given the Indian name: Spicey Up In My Nose after telling some people about the time when I stuck a red hot up my nose at age 3.
2. Convincing Jane to do a handstand and then not catching her legs when she threw them up in the air toward me. sorry, jane!
3. Derek turning his chair around to watch the spectacle of drunkenness occurring behind him at the restaurant.
4. Karen dancing with a giant lobster.
5. Brant breaking the news to a very tired Amber that the two of them were going to stay up for two more hours to play games.
6. Set dreams
7. Playing in the water with Rebecca and Marshall. Warm ocean water = bliss.
8. LW's Us Weekly quizzes.
9. Platanos fritos con dulce de leche y chocolate. yummmmmmmm
10. Marshall's handprint on my arm.

More photos to come. Seriously.

No comments: