Thursday, July 15, 2010

UP to?

I like the photo a day thing, but I don't like that it causes me to blog about daily happenings less. When people have been asking me the age old question "What's new?" lately, I don't have much to say. Let me make a short list of my current life for you:

  • I have been doing laundry since Tuesday.
  • I have a full-blown addiction to Twizzler bites. Is there a 12-step program to help me?
  • After reading The Thorn Birds a few months ago, I haven't been able to get into any books. So I picked up Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone last Friday on my way out the door to Utah. I am enjoying the re-read more than I thought I would.
  • My family history project has been keeping me quite busy and oh, it is fun learning about family drama! I am grateful for the time it puts me on the phone with my dear Gram.
  • Got a new rug for my room - $25 off the lds list! Woot!
  • Trying to get people to commit to a Ragnar Relay in Tennessee in November. You're interested? Have your people call my people. Seriously. I'm talking to YOU.
  • Saw Eclipse a few weeks ago and am loving Edward Cullen more than ever.
  • Turned a new leaf - started exercising again AND doing my hair. Somebody stop me!

No comments: