Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Ending of an Era


I am hours away from leaving San Francisco and although I am ready to start a new adventure, I am just so very sad to leave this chapter of my life behind. Last night I had a goodbye party and I just felt so loved. There was a choreographed dance in my honor that may or may not be the best thing that ever happened to me. A lot of people made a huge effort to be there and none of it went unnoticed.

I have been in San Francisco for six years and it has changed me - changed the way I think about those around me, changed what I want my life to become, and just like kindergarten, taught me everything I ever need to know about life.

I don't want to beat a dead horse, but to those who I have known here, thank you. I can't wait to see you in New York.

No comments: