Saturday, February 12, 2011

Estefania

I am not as skilled as some of my friends when it comes to snapping mobile pics when the right opportunity presents itself (you know who you are).

Tonight I was riding the bus on my way home from my friend's comedy show. To avoid awkward encounters with my fellow riders, I was playing Nerts on my iphone. I noticed the guy sitting across from me staring at me and I was doing my best to ignore the situation. I have found that the best way to deal with these types of things is to pretend that they aren't happening. After a few minutes the Latin gentleman pulled out a book and started paying more attention to his book than me. My stop was next and when I stood up to get off the bus, I noticed the title of the book he was reading: "Estefania!" If only I were more savvy with the camera on my phone.

I'd also like to make a few shout outs.

1. MJ - Happy Birthday to my great friend. My friendship with Jill was destined for lots of reasons that we could discuss in a later post. Her ability to make me laugh is my favorite reason. Knowing her in real life is the best. Reading about her life on her funny blog is the second best.

2. This season of the Mormon Bachelor is almost over, but since Rick Buck is one of my favorite friends, this shout out is way past due.

xo

No comments: