Thursday, December 1, 2011

Oh, Canada

Last summer I went to a funeral of a family friend, as mentioned here on this blog.  At the funeral, there were some Royal Canadian Mounted Police there because the person who died was one of them.  Random.  


A week later, I was in Vancouver, Canada on a work trip and no kidding, I was walking through the convention center and saw a Mountie who looked a little too familiar.  So I walked up to him and asked him if he just happened to be at a funeral in Utah a few weeks earlier.  He said yes.  And BAM - just like that, it hits you.  I really do have magical powers to remember people that I have barely met.  This story is about to get weirder.


A few nights ago I am watching TV with a neighbor - and suddenly, what do I see on the screen?  I seriously stopped the tv, rewound it and took this photo.  Please tell me that I am not insane and confirm that this is the same Mountie.



The point of this story is to prove to you that I have strange magical powers.  Let's start taking bets on where I'm going to see him next.    I mean -  you never know when you are going to run into a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, right?  

ha

Canada, I'm watching you.

No comments: