Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cliff Hanger!

Wow - from that last post, I really kept you on the edge of your seat!

Did you think I died?

You probably did.

Surprise!  I lived!

Also, I ran my 2nd best half marathon time ever.  Take that, training!  You are dead to me.

The last few weeks have been rough - between some work stuff, feeling ill, feeling super sore from the untrained running of a half marathon, lots of traveling etc., I have been tired and cranky.  Overall I have decided that I need a wife who can do my laundry and get the groceries while I am at work.  And I am not above shlepping dirty laundry across the country to take advantage of free checked bags and a washer/dryer that does not need quarters to operate!

I have a few posts coming up that are majorly delayed, but what do you care?  You are just along for the ride!  For the record, this is not a democracy.

And as they say in Zion: Carry On.


No comments: