Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday madness




Well, today isn't exactly madenning, but I am quite bored here at work today. Some software that is essential for the wellbeing of my job is not working right now and so I can't do anything until someone from I.T. comes up to fix it. Such is life. I actually woke up at 5:30 this morning and went to the gym; I don't feel like I got that good of a workout, but when I went to starbucks today, I decided to switch to the Non-fat hot chocolate, which tastes even better to me than the regular. Go figure.
This weekend was fun-filled and I'm lovin' the single life. I hung out with my girls (Kristy and Silvia) on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday...and had a great time. I laughed a lot, and ate a lot all three days; what more could I really hope for? Here are some pics for your enjoyment.

2 comments:

Yancy said...

for my enjoyment??? well then....consider me enjoyed. :)

Steph said...

duh.