Monday, April 17, 2006

beach pic


So this is for Brad Keck....I know that this isn't the greatest picture ever, but it is the closest I was able to get the other day. This is of the beach...and I know that you can't see the water in this pic, but this is at the end of my street...which is Pershing Dr. in San Francisco. If you would like to look at www.maps.google.com, you can put in the adress and see that this picture was taken at the south corner of Pershing Dr. and Lincoln Blvd.

Let me know if you need more evidence that I live right on the beach. :)

2 comments:

Steph said...

fine i'll go take a picture of how those trees are actually growing in the sand. it will be posted asap.

Jill said...

I've been there five times on assignment from the Department of the Interior. After some careful research, I have ascertained that that is a beach.

JMW, PhD