Friday, April 14, 2006

Why I'm happier now as a single woman

I thought that for your reading enjoyment I should post a list of the top 5 reasons that I am happier as a single woman:

1. I never have to worry about people taking my heart and throwing it on the ground...because I haven't given it to anyone.
2. I don't care if the boys who come over pay more attention to my roommates than they do to me; because none of them are my boyfriend.
3. The people that I say "I love you" to say it back and mean it.
4. I don't have to watch my boyfriend flirting with other girls.
5. My real friends aren't emotionally abusive; they are loyal and have never sent me to the hospital with stress attacks.

Thank you.

3 comments:

Yancy said...

i love you

Joshua Porter said...

Hey! That is not fair you got to go to Hawaii, I have never been! Hope you had a good time! I like the blog at the end of the page!

Steph said...

ryan, please explain the the toes comment. i am highly confused. :) I am grateful though for my toes; especially now.

yancy,
i love you too..

josh...you are random. i love hawaii; you should go sometime, especially with 8 of your closest friends. it was the bomb.com.