Tuesday, May 9, 2006

goodbye old friend

Well, because of a spam problem on AOL, my dad is going to close an email account that I've had for 10 years...and I'm feeling really sad about it. Is that weird? I've well outgrown the nickname Feffy, which is my email address with my birthdate on the end. I am feeling so sad about losing the good times that I shared with that email address...like the time that I met some cool people in a Mormon chat room when I was 16...and found a long lost 2nd cousin who I am still close with. Anyway. I feel like I need to go spread some ashes into the water or something...

2 comments:

Yancy said...

that's interesting...I'm not sure what ashes you'd spread considering you can't really "burn" your old email address....or can you???

Anonymous said...

Um it's an email address....