Thursday, May 11, 2006

NC here I come...




On any given calendar that I can get my hands on these days, the words "DUCK BEACH" are written clearly. What is Duck Beach, you ask? It is my dream and lately, my obsession. In 15 days (but who's counting?) I will be arriving in Baltimore, Maryland on the first leg of my journey to my homeland, North Carolina. Unfortunately, I won't be making it to Charlotte on this trip, but to just be in some good red clay soil will be good enough for me. A friend here in California invited me to go to the Outer Banks for an awesome weekend of partying in a house full of 20 other people. How could I resist? After staying in a TINY house in Hawaii with 6 boys and 2 other girls for a week, I decided that I could handle it...and do you see that house? Just a little bit bigger than the house in Hau'ula. My friend Melissa decided recently that I need to move to DC and be her roommate...who knows what drastic measures she will take to find me a man while I'm there, but I'm wondering if anyone has any great ideas for her...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I come!? PS Your life is SO boring!

Steph said...

sorry only for singles....

and my life is not boring anymore since I got my american idol ticket...........woohoooooooooooo