Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Awesome addition to the sidebar


One of my very first posts was about the coolest site on the web for music lovers, called Pandora. I am proud to say that I have introduced quite a few people to it who are now happily listening to music while they work, study, or do whatever else you might do while listening to music. Today while browsing this site, I found that you can embed your favorite songs right into your blog now. Just another reason why I love Pandora so much.

Why do you love Pandora? Not that Pandora.

2 comments:

Steph said...

if you go to their website, you can listen to full songs. check it out.

Yancy said...

i think it's awesome, I've listened to it every day since reading your post about it except for some reason the site hasn't been loading properly for me today. I hope they fix the problem.

Cool Site. Thanks Steph.