Friday, June 23, 2006

For my loyal blog readers

Last night after brushing my teeth, I walked into Kristy's room to say goodnight and talk to her about her/my day. I asked her what we were going to do this weekend and we threw around some ideas about what might be fun, i.e. going to Raging Waters, visiting Gladys in San Jose, laying on some beach topless, etc. I suddenly remembered that I have a four day weekend next week because of July 4th and I asked her what we were going to do for the holiday. We were dumbfounded, so we talked about it for a few minutes. My boss is getting married on Saturday, July 1st, so that threw a big wrench into the mix (no offense, Katherine...you know I want to be there!). We decided to look online to see where we could go for cheap from the 2nd of July through the 4th. I'd like to challenge you to a contest to see who can correctly guess where I will be next weekend. I'll leave you with a few choices, but the winner will get a trophy. Ryan, you may get one after all.
Here are the choices:

Amelia Island, Florida
Memphis, Tennessee
Boston, Massachusetts
San Diego, California
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Washington, D.C.
Baker Beach with this guy....


Good luck.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I would go to San Juan, because it is really fun. You feel like you are in a foreign country, but everything is still nice.

Yancy said...

i think Catalina sounds like a good idea Ryan.

However, if you come to Boston, you can grab the train to New York for like $15 I think...or maybe it was $20 roundtrip...I can't remember. But you can get a plane ticket for like $50 right now between Boston and New York. Then you can come hang out with me! :)

Yancy said...

thank you ryan. It's true.