Saturday, August 26, 2006

And the Giants win


Its late and I'm not sure why I'm up writing this, but I figured that tomorrow is going to be a busy day and I don't want to keep my loyal readers holding their breath wanting to know how the game went tonight. Right. I definitely had a great time; good company all around and hey...we won! Here are some lovely pictures from the evening. This picture first off is for Silvia. The first person to identify why I took this picture gets a prize.



Matt, Heather, Mike, and I got some great treats. I got a chocolate sundae from Ghirardelli, Heather had hot chocolate, Matt had fried dough with nutella and strawberries, and Mike had multi-flavored cotton candy.




Just to make sure that he was a real cotton candy fan, Heather and Mike had a taste test to see if Mike could identify the different flavors of cotton candy with his eyes closed. Good news. He can.

No comments: