Friday, August 25, 2006

Lets do breakfast

This morning Silvia and I took Nina and her boyfriend Drew to the airport. Nina is going to study for a semester in Salvador, Brazil and Drew was going back to Salt Lake where he is working. Nina will be sorely missed. I would say that Drew will be missed, but I only met him once before today and it was only for a few seconds...so Nina will miss him while she is in Brazil and Silvia and I will move on with our lives here without Nina. After dropping them off, we went to Starbucks to have breakfast and I introduced Silvia to the breakfast sandwiches there. It was so great sitting at Starbucks at 7am chatting about whatever. Lets do it again. For shizzle, girl.
On a different note, I am starting to stress slightly about San Diego. Worrying about the little things definitely won't make it any better so hopefully everything will fall into place, the second house will get rented and everyone will live happily ever after. Tonight I am going to the Giants game. I'll put some pics up tomorrow for sho--and then tomorrow night is the Journey concert. Oh yeah, baby. The words to "Faithfully" are already going through my head.

No comments: