Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Baby Announcements

Congratulations to Toni & Clark Easdon who welcomed their new addition, Lacey Jean on August 11th. I haven't gotten any pictures of her yet, but I have been promised that one is coming in the mail. Hopefully one of their son will be included since I have yet to see one of him as well...and he's about 3 now. :)

Another major congrats to Glaucia & Zack Lind who had their 3rd child, Alyssa Nicole on August 12th. I'm sure that Dallyn and Carson are ecstatic to have someone else to play with now! Here are some pictures of Alyssa in case you're interested. How cute!!!

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Kudos to you for all your birth announcements and wedding proclamations on your blog. I have to say that if I started puttin those on my blog that is all that would be on here.

I keep thinking as I get older that eventually I will run out of friends that are single...that I can't possibly have friends left to send me wedding announcements.

I resigned to getting my friends baby announcements now. I can't believe it. One of my best friends from HS just sent me her THIRD baby announcement! Yikes-a-bee! I can barely get a date and she has three kids already! hmmmmm....