Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Thoughts for your viewing pleasure

Last night I was supposed to feed the missionaries, but for some unknown reason they stood me up. Weird. I was planning on taking them to Tasty Curry, which is my new favorite place to eat Indian Food here in San Francisco. Since I had been thinking about Indian food all day, I really wanted it, so luckily, Nina was nice enough to go with me. I will fully admit that before moving here I had only had Indian food once and I wasn't too keen on it. I felt like I could smell myself for hours afterwards and the food wasn't that great. I have definitely had a completely different experience since moving to San Francisco. I don't know what made such a difference, but I love it now. I don't think I'm to the point where I could eat it every day, but I do crave it regularly. In December when I was dating Jeff, he took me to the Bombay House in Provo for dinner. I couldn't believe that it was the same place that I had shunned before! What was I thinking?! The food there is amazing. So for you Utah readers, treat yourself to the Bombay House for dinner sometime. I recommend the chicken coconut kurma...and for you Bay Area peeps out there, check out Tasty Curry on 9th and Judah. I think the Tika Masala is best, but you tell me what your favorite is. Both of those dishes with naan and rice...oh yummy.

No comments: