Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Chocolate

I'm thinking about buying this:

What do you think? I have no idea why its called "Chocolate" but I can get it for $50 since my phone needs to be upgraded. Its only a little bigger than a credit card and it slides open to show the dialing panel. I like it...
UPDATE: My phone rang a few minutes after I posted this and when I went to pick it up, it turned off, which is one of its tricks. So I bought the Chocolate phone. Not to be confused with a phone made of chocolate.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BUT it's called chocolate! Don't buy it just for that reason, wait till they realize their stupidity and buy the re-released normal named one.

Anonymous said...

What difference does it make what it is called, you're not going to eat it. Buy the stupid thing and get it over with.

Steph said...

too late. bought it. i'll blog about it when it comes...don't worry.

Anonymous said...

It is just the latest multi media phone. Its not a smartphone, but it does have the mp3 and i believe streaming video. it is called Chocolate, but i prefer to call it VX85000 and it gets warm after talking on it for a while. I hope they fix that. What i don't like about the phone is the navigation. But its just like most technology, has the learning curve. I heard the audio on it, and i liked what i heard. plenty clear. But i personally am not a fan of too many tools in one. But Congrats Steph! You got a working phone! You can now tell your other one to play dead :)