Monday, August 7, 2006

Meet Matt Dickamore

I don't know if I've ever really posted about Matt, but if you know me well, I'm sure you've heard about him. He has been my best friend for the past 6 years. We have been through everything together. We've been roommates in England, travel companions in Italy, neighbors in Utah, and I don't know what I'd do without him.

What a hottie...

Hugging goodbye...

And then I don't know what started happening...


Sadly, this isn't the only picture of Matt and I like this.

2 comments:

Kylee said...

Where is that Matt Dickamore these days? He just seems to keep popping up in random places....I love your blog girl!

Steph said...

Matt is living in Bountiful working as an interior designer, trying to save up money to buy me a 3 carat diamond ring to rival the one that his aunt wears.