Monday, August 7, 2006

Things I like to do in Utah: Drive the Alpine Loop

On Sunday morning Kristy & I went for a drive with my parents through the Alpine Loop. Basically, this is a road that takes you from Provo to American Fork, but on the back side of Mt. Timpanogas, by Sundance, through Aspen Grove, and on the way, Bridal Veil falls is there too. That's the huge thing that I miss about Utah: the mountains. It was amazingly beautiful. The Alpine Loop is kind of a special place to me for a few different reasons...

This is my favorite rock formation of all time. You can't see it super well in the picture, but the rocks curve around in this cool design. I love it!

To see how big this is really is, click on the picture and see if you can see the people at the bottom. Crazy!



How beautiful is that?!??!

No comments: