Saturday, September 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Jacque


I hope you check this today. You are an amazing friend and have been since we were knee high to a grasshopper. Or since I looked like a Cabbage Patch Kid and you looked like an Elf. Take your pick.
Thanks for letting me play with your hair when we were Beehives. Thank you for helping me hide the cookies in the popcorn. Thank you for encouraging me to work out by writing up extensive diet plans for me and then bringing home milkshakes from work. Thank you for leaving treats on my door when I lived in Provo. Thank you for loving me like a sister. Thank you for marrying such an awesome guy; you know I'd be mad at you if you hadn't. Thank you for having Verizon so that we can talk all we want. Thank you for having a Southern accent so that I don't forget where I'm from. Thank you for rubbing aloe vera on my burns when we went to Myrtle Beach together in high school. Thank you for trying to make Blayke and me be friends again even though she hates me. Thank you for setting me up on dates(per my asking) that made me set my standards a little higher. Thank you for setting me up on a date to go to BYU's homecoming dance when I didn't get asked to my own school's homecoming dance (even though I was on the Court!!!). Thank you for having your first kiss with a Mexican stripper in the taco bell parking lot; it is forever sacred ground. Thank you for helping me convince the delivery guys at RC Wiley that we are lesbians. Thank you for trying to like Brandon even though everyone else hated him.

jacks....seriously. you're the best. i love you.

1 comment:

Jason Graham said...

Jacque! Happy Birthday! I recently saw some wicked old pics of you and the boys at the OMNI apts... man we're turning into older people!