Friday, September 15, 2006

No real explanation

I feel like I owe you all an apology for my lack of blogging recently. Maybe I've been not blogging much because I've been travelling a ton lately which has made for some stress-filled evenings and not much time to blog. Maybe its been that the internet connection at our house SUCKS and I'm going to call the geek squad soon to fix our problem. Maybe its because I've been super busy at work and thats usually when I have time to blog. Maybe its been that a lot has been going on in my life lately other than travelling and so the last thing I want to do when I get home is get on the computer. I'll do my best to update you on my life as soon as possible. Here's a picture to prove that I was at work today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh, i hope u don't call best buy to come out and fix it, i could just do it for free...
And if your "internet" sucks they won't be able to do jack about it.SBC (AT&T), Comcast, earthlink, or whoever your ISP is would be the ones to fix it

Steph said...

ok i'll take you up on the offer. when can you come?

Anonymous said...

well anytime after 6pm on monday or anytime in the week, you name it and claim it. And i will even provide a money back guarantee. I have way too many resources too not be able to fix it. MSN me or broker w/ kristy