Friday, September 15, 2006

Something I can finally blog about

A few days after Kristy left town I received two DVD collections in the mail. Party of Five: Seasons 1 & 2. When I was in high school I lived for this show. For some reason or other I could never seem to be home when it was on. It may have been because of Mutual or work or some other random thing I was involved in, so I recorded it and watched the tapes later. I still have the VHS at my parent's house that has a few random episodes on it. I don't really know why I like the show so much. Maybe because teenagers love drama and this show was full of it. It could have been that I was so in love with Scott Wolfe that I couldn't bring myself to watch any other show. Who knows. I do know though that I was addicted. I cried at the end of every episode. What makes it even cooler these days is that it takes place in my hometown. I've noticed how they throw words around so that their audience remembers what city they live in. I love it. So back to why I can finally blog about it. I didn't want Kristy to feel like she was missing out on Party of Five parties...
Now that she's back, we can have all the Party of Five parties that we want! Let it be known that even though its 10 years later, I still think that Matthew Fox is HOT! YUM!

No comments: